Friday, November 04, 2005

ALREADY DEAD

this sun does not rise to herald the newly born

but to reveal those already dead

i have lived for life but not from it

i have begged for more time

only to sit in between boredom and anxiety when it came

I have begged for riches

only to feel the depth of my undeserving

I have cried out to feel alive

only to damn life's river as it flowed past my jagged, crooked and tender shores

And so, the fullness of my house has revealed the emptiness of my heart

and I am left to wonder

why do I crave that which I squander when I have it?

this sun does not rise to herald the newly born

but to reveal those already dead

1 Comments:

Blogger Juliette said...

Splogs clog blogosphere
Spammers are spewing their wares across the blogosphere, that part of the Internet where millions ... The readership of blogs has exploded in the last 18 months," and with it the popularity of splogs, said Jason Goldman, product manager for Blogger, which is owned by Google Inc.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to how to repair a road bicycle on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like how to repair a road bicycle!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home